Helping Divorced Texans Find An Alternative Approach To Parenting
Child custody can be one of the most emotional and contentious parts of any divorce. What often makes it so challenging is that you and your ex-spouse must find a way to parent and raise your children even though you are no longer together.
Danielle Campbell, has been helping parents in The Woodlands and across Montgomery County navigate child custody conflicts for 18 years. She and the rest of our team at Danielle M. Campbell, Attorney at Law, PLLC, know how important it is for you to have someone who will advocate for the best interests of you and your children, and we can provide compassionate support and tailored legal representation when you need it most.
Child Custody Matters We Can Assist You With
- Helping you evaluate the types of custody agreements that meet your and your family’s needs
- Advocating for a shared parenting schedule that accounts for you and your children’s best interests
- Assisting you in creating a parenting plan that reflects your children’s needs and your values
- Addressing modifications to your parenting plan or custody schedule when circumstances change
There is no cookie-cutter approach to managing your child custody affairs. You know what is best for your children and your life. Let us know what you wish to accomplish with your child custody case. Ms. Campbell can create a strategy and offer knowledgeable advice to help you pursue your goals.
What It Means To Keep The Children’s Best Interests In Mind
When making child custody determinations, Texas family court judges often decide what is best for the children. What those best interests look like can depend on numerous factors. Some of the basic principles they consider include:
- How emotionally and mentally stable each parent is
- Each parent’s ability to successfully raise their children
- Where each parent lives and how close they are to their kids’ friends, loved ones and school
- How much care, attention and support each child needs and both parent’s ability to meet those needs
As a parent, you often better understand what’s best for your children. The challenge is demonstrating that knowledge in front of a judge. We know what’s needed to make a solid case and have the tools and resources necessary to make it compelling. Call us at 839-895-7122 to learn more about what we can do for you.
Reaching An Agreement Is Possible With The Right Advocate
When you work with counsel who actively listens to your needs and concerns, you can find peace of mind as you discover new approaches to parent separately with your ex and continue giving your kids a loving, secure and healthy upbringing.
Complete our online contact form to schedule an initial consultation with our attorney today. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you pursue your goals.