Compassionate Legal Guidance For Divorce In Montgomery County
Ending a marriage is never easy. The process can feel overwhelming, and you may worry about how your divorce will affect your finances and your relationship with your children. Feeling this way is normal. However, you can find the courage and strength to move forward with the right help.
At Danielle M. Campbell, Attorney at Law, PLLC, we help people across The Woodlands and Montgomery County maneuver the difficulties of their divorces. We know you have a unique story that shapes your motivations and interests, and we can help you seek the outcomes you desire from your divorce. Tell us about your goals, and our attorney will devise a practical and comprehensive legal strategy that enables you to pursue them.
How We Can Help You With Your Divorce
We can assist you with things like:
- Property division: We can determine which assets are marital property and how you can expect to split those assets under Texas’ community property laws. We can also help you divide retirement accounts through a qualified domestic relations order (QDRO).
- Child custody: Our lawyer can advocate and negotiate for a parenting schedule that meets your children’s best interests and aiding in creating a parenting plan that meets your family’s unique needs.
- Spousal support: We will assess the appropriate amount you need to maintain a reasonable standard of living after divorce or advocating for changes to the amount of spousal support you pay after a significant life change.
- Child support: We can work to ensure your ex-spouse contributes their fair share as you raise your kids separately. We can also advocate for you or your spouse to contribute more or less income if your financial circumstances change.
- Postnuptial modifications: Our attorney will draft an agreement for you and your spouse right after getting married so you have a more clear-cut strategy should you get divorced.
Danielle Campbell, has been helping people manage their divorces for 18 years. If you want to learn more about what she can do for you, call us at 839-895-7122. We are happy to answer any questions or address any concerns you have.
Work With A Versatile And Transparent Texas Divorce Lawyer
Divorce can be stressful. The decisions you make about your case today can profoundly impact your life tomorrow – and only you can feel that impact. That’s why working with an attorney who lets you remain in control is so crucial.
Ms. Campbell can help you pursue the outcomes you desire out of your divorce and navigate any hiccups or setbacks you encounter. Call us at 839-895-7122 or visit our contact page to schedule your initial consultation today.